Saturday, October 16, 2010

Early Childhood Learning

My goals for this class is to get a better understanding in this field of study because it is very new to me. I know very little about early childhood other than observation from having my children in a child care center. I would like to start with the basics and really get a deeper understanding of what the needs of the children are as well as what is expected of a provider. Creating a blog was somewhat a challenge because I have never done this before but I hope things go smoothly. I think this course will be a challenge because its all brand new to me but I'm sure I will catch on fast. I'm usually a fast learner.

AKASweet16

4 comments:

  1. Hello karen, I had a problem with my blog setup as well so do't feel bad at all, this is new to all of us. I see you have a interest in Early chilhood, I do as well. Hopefully everything with class will go smoothly from here on out Good Luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God I found how to post a comment. Now I have to remember the steps. This is very difficult fo me with the blogging. There are no step by step instructions anywhere. It is mainly trial and error. Hopefully I can figure this out again. I pray that I pass this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completly agree with you, I also want to know more about early childhood education, from the beginning to the end,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This course is designed to help you learn how to incorporate technology into early childhood learning. Usually, it is one of the later classes you take for your ECE diploma. It would be helpful for you to have a basic understanding of learning theories and instructional strategies. Check out the chapters in your book to help provide a background for using the technology in your classes.

    ReplyDelete