Working in groups can be a task to deal with at times. It is very important that each group mate member have an open mind and a willingness to pull their weight. I have worked on a class project that my group mates did next to nothing on the project so I completed it alone. I did the research and wrote the ten page paper alone. Yes I got an A but it was way too much to handle on a short period of time and especially when you thought you had help on the project. So sometimes it can be a challenge. I have had great groupsmates as well on other projects/presentations. One thing that seems to happen a lot to me is that no one seems to want to be the leader of the group so it would be nice to have someone else be in charge instead of myself.
Karen N
The reason no one wanted to be a leader in my group was because the leader is responsible for everything...writting it out and submitted the information.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling about being the group leader, alot of times thats where I end up at being there. Its not all that bad if the other group members support one another.
ReplyDeleteI agree that everyone needs to do their part and pull their weight as far as the assignment. In doing that the assignment will be done successfully and it will be done and submitted on time. yes it can be a challenge especially if everyone is not cooperating.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen. I am in your group. Just wondering how you wanted to go about doing this project? I think I will review the sites and then post the evaluation on the db.
ReplyDelete