Death is something that everyone will experience at some point in their lives. This is something I know all to well. My father suffered from cancer for 19 yrs. and she passed in 2008. My mother at the time moved in with me and my family. She had no medical problems other than worried about her 12 grown children. Well in April my mother suffered a stroke that left her unable to speak well and walk. After two months in recovery she began to regain a little cognition but took a turn for the worst and had another stroke that took her life. It is very painful to deal with death but knowing that my parents loved me and I loved them gives me comfort. I have had a series of deaths in my family within the next two months after her death two cousins and my brother all out of the blue sort of speak. So where I stand today is in the position of healing.
Karen N
So sorry for your lost Karen. Do your family have a history of cancer running in the family? I lost my father in 2000 as well so I kind of know what you are going thru. There's nothing like having your parents here on earth with you.
ReplyDelete