I have to say I am not having the greatest time in this class. It is very difficult to perform all these task. I am not that computer savvy at all but I have put forth an effort. I feel so lost and like I am sinking in quick sand. I have been trying to stay positive but OMG in need help in this class. I can not fail and I can not afford to loose all this money because I am self pay. I have to get it together but I am very much so overwhelmed.
Karen N
Well according to your colors I want to assume you are my soror (Alpha Kappa Alpha) I want to say, don't give up. I relate to the feeling of overwhelm, but refuse to quit. You can do it. Tell yourself you can, and you will do it!
ReplyDeleteKaren don't feel bad, I think we all feel this way. But you have to be determined and just get the job done. Its seem tuff right now, but as you go and you get the hang of it, it want be as bad.
ReplyDelete