Friday, November 12, 2010

Zoho vs. Google

Here I go again with my song and dance. I have been working on this in between preparing for my group evaluation project. I have been trying to get this table done but it's just not going well. It makes me want to cry how frustrating this course has made me. I am going to keep trying until I get it worked out. Keep your fingers crossed for me. If anyone has an suggestions let me know. It talked like it was so simple on the videos but I guess I'm the dummy that cannot get it. What is going on?

Karen N

2 comments:

  1. What exactly are you having trouble with? Maybe you could write down the steps you followed. Then you/we could see where you're going wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath. I know what it's like to be so frustrated you feel like you're going to have panic attack. Sometimes you just need to walk away from the computer and collect your thoughts. I'm sure you will get it.

    ReplyDelete