Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wiki

OMG I have had the worst time with this course. Not to slight the instructor but it is all me LOL. I have to admit that I do not know squat about the computer as this course has taught me. I thought I knew a little but I guess my little is starting the computer, checking a little email, writing papers, and researching. I have found out very fast that that is nothing. I really hope this group project goes well. I do not mind writing and explaining the groups answers I just do not want it to be Karen's answers as it usually does. I hope everyone pulls their weight.

Karen N

4 comments:

  1. I understand you competely, girl this class is something else. Its a challenge for sure, but you can doit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I haven't struggled with a class like this in a long time. Hopefully I gave you the information you need for the group work. Just let me know what you need me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your position. We are having some challenges with the group project, but I think it is all a valuable lesson that we will be able to use down the road when we are faced with assigning collaborative projects as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we learn more when we have to struggle than when it comes easily to us. If it comes easily, then we tend to take it for granted. I appreciate that this class is more than you bargained for and that you keep trying.

    ReplyDelete