Wow my WebQuest individual evaluations went well but trying to get group input is not going so smoothly as I had hoped. We only have a day left well I only have a day left to complete this assignment. It is a little overwhelming trying to get information from others. I still think that it can work out if they give their input by first thing in the morning if not I will let the instructor know and drive on. I will complete the project to the best of my ability.
Karen N
I know what you mean we started off with four people in the group now its just two people. I don't know why some people like to wait to the last minute to do things.
ReplyDeleteWe have not had much activity or collaboration since last weekend. I am just praying the work is correct and that we actually get a good grade. Its tough not to know what to expect and to depend on others for the grade.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job Karen. Thank you for writing up the final report. I tried my best to give you my input. Hopefully it all works out.
ReplyDelete