OK I have been so frustrated trying to get the Zoho/Google assignment complete. Well I think I did it right after all this time. Lord have mercy on me. So I am very excited I hope it's right. If anyone wants to look at it here is the URL
<script src="https://writer.zoho.com/public/kayprat/untitled1/script"></script>
Let me know what you think...
Karen N
You need to click the HTML <> button when you edit your post and then paste the script and you will get the table in your blog post or you can paste the URL for your table and we can access it that way.
ReplyDeleteIn the toolbar there should be an option to share the link, and it will give you a url to copy. That way it is already linked in your blog. It is a bit hard to navigate new things. I know I was pretty confused.
ReplyDeleteI think I may have missed something in this assignment. If we compared the Zoho vs Google, we were supposed to include a link? Please enlighten me.
ReplyDeleteYou were to post the URL to your document into Blackboard. However, if you used ZOHO, you also have the option of embedding your table into your blog. To do that, you need to change from compose to HTML on the right tabs of your new post. Then pasted the script provided by ZOHO. It will something like my post: http://edtechlady.blogspot.com/2010/11/example-of-embedding-zoho-document-in.html
ReplyDelete